Monday, January 25, 2010

Life begins in the middle of the Night.....



It seems that I am not alone in the daily ritual of waking up at 1 in the morning to "begin" my day....It seems that the calm night air and silence brings my mind at ease. For me, things just seem easier at night. The hustle and bustle of the day seems to distract me from getting anything done. I would be in a complete fantasy if schools offered classes after midnight. Maybe if all us night owls come together we can form our own little community where the day does not begin till the stroke of midnight. Imagine a world where the streets are empty all day but comes to life as soon the the sun fades away. It would be like Las Vegas but without the prostitution.


Stay tuned tomorrow for my daily PASSIONS FOR LIFE SEGMENT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost