Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Man in the Mirror


Its funny how one looks at them selves in the mirror and with every glance a different feeling and perception is formed.. Sometimes i look in the mirror and say WOW, and maybe a minute later I'll look and say What the hell is going on. It amazes me how sometimes I avoid looking in the mirror as if I will look any different by not looking at my self. We all have the image of what want we to look like, and well sometimes not looking in the mirror to see what you actually look like helps us live in an imaginary world of beauty and happiness. I'm not saying that I am ugly, (I'm actually handsome...lol) But I beileve that if you embrace who you see in the mirror, that will single handedly be the key to your success and happiness. i know it sounds cliche but if you actually try this, you will see it may be the hardest thing you have ever done. I'm not a psychologist or counselor by any means, but sometimes experience can teach you things that no institution or textbook can, and we can all relate to that.

Zeshan Aladdin Mumtaz

1 comments:

smith said...

i mean i kinda think you're ugly.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost